Working at A Hand to Help – Opportunities Available
A Hand to Help is a leading Professional Organising and De-Cluttering service in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. We are an experienced team, empathetic and committed to helping people improve their lives by improving their spaces.
Are you willing to walk beside people on their organising journey?
Do you like working with people in challenging environments?
If you are passionate about organising and interested in becoming part of the A Hand to Help team, please visit this page regularly to view opportunities.
Please note National Screening and Police checks are required for all roles at A Help to Help.
Professional Organiser – Casual position
We are looking for applicants who have the following:
- You have experience working with and supporting people to live their best lives
- You demonstrate a natural strength in organising spaces
- You support people in a manner free of judgement or criticism
- You have a strong service ethic and build sustainable client relationships
- You are resilient. You maintain composure and focus under pressure and in response to setbacks
- You are flexible and willing to learn
- You are a clear communicator, willing to share your learning and experiences with the team
- You have a valid driver’s licence and reliable car
- You meet the current Victorian Government COVID-19 vaccination requirements for disability workers
Applications including cover letter addressing the selection criteria above and CV should be forwarded to email@example.com