Feedback, Concerns and Complaints Process
A Hand to Help is committed to providing a high-quality organising service. We welcome your feedback, as this helps us grow to serve you better. All feedback, concerns and complaints will be handled with respect and confidentiality.
If you wish to register a concern or make a complaint, please make contact as soon as possible, either in person, by phone, or by email. We will acknowledge the matter and act promptly to resolve your concern or complaint.
These are the steps for you to register your feedback, concern or complaint.
Lodging feedback, concerns or complaints
Contact Veronica on 0408 609 709 or email: email@example.com
Resolving concerns or complaints
A Hand to Help takes all concerns and complaints seriously.
A Hand to Help will contact you to discuss your concern or complaint.
In handling your concern or complaint, a Hand to Help is committed to:
- Handling all concerns and complaints fairly, justly, confidentially and with appropriate sensitivity.
- Listening to fully understand your concern or complaint.
- Focussing on solutions without assigning blame.
- Discussing options for fixing problems raised.
- Acting to seek to resolve your concern or complaint quickly given the circumstances involved in your concern or complaint.
Independent regulatory bodies
See below details for independent regulatory bodies if you wish to take your complaint to an independent complaints handling authority.
Consumer Affairs Victoria
Telephone: 1300 55 81 81
Disability Services Commissioner
Telephone: 1800 677 342
Telephone: 1800 806 314
Telephone: 1300 362 072